diseases, are you
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Please fill in the form below for a free no obligation site survey and we will ask our friendly consultants to give you a call.
Cockroaches are a high-risk pest, they carry and can spread serious illnesses including salmonella, dysentery, gastroenteritis and typhoid, with children and the elderly being the most vulnerable and susceptible. In addition to this droppings from cockroaches have been linked with an increase in eczema and asthma.
Cockroaches produce an odour that taints food and any objects they come into contact with, they can breed rapidly and are highly resilient and need to be eradicated immediately to ensure that they do not spread to other properties nearby.
Signs of Cockroaches:
- Live insects – cockroaches are nocturnal and hide during the day, you will most likely see cockroaches at night when turning on the light in the kitchen
- Cockroach droppings – cockroaches leave a dust of black/dark brown droppings that are cylindrical & less than 2mm wide if water is scarce
- Odour – cockroach infestations produce an unpleasant, musty smell
- Damage – cockroaches are omnivorous and will eat almost anything, food, leather, books, paper, clothing and animal matter (such as hamster or rabbit droppings – as well as their food)
If a problem is identified, upon your agreement; we will conduct the following 3 part program treatment:
- We spray all areas i.e.wardrobes, drawers, bed bases, headboards, etc
Pest Control Top Tips
Rats & Mice
Rats and mice can suffer from and carry diseases that can be spread to humans. One of which is Weils’s Disease, which is passed on by rat…
December to February is one of the most common times that you may experience a problem with foxes as this is their breeding season. however, they are…
Many people see feral pigeons as part of our natural wildlife, as they can become quite tame and will take food from your hand. However, they can be…
Wasps nests are a problem, as they can contain up to 10,000 wasps! Being stung by a wasp is not only painful but can be life threatening if you are…
Clothes moths, otherwise known as Tineola biselliella, don’t fly towards light as other moths do. Instead, they will spend months hidden in…
Ants have a variety of nesting habits, some like to build their nests in soil, others behind moldings, baseboards and counter tops; they feed on…
Bed bugs are small, nocturnal, wingless insects that feed on human blood and other warm-blooded hosts. They are oval in shape and grow up to 4-5mm…
Cockroaches are a high risk pest, they carry and can spread serious illnesses including salmonella, dysentery, gastro-enteritis and typhoid, with…
There are more than 120,000 species of flies worldwide. Most flies live an average of 21 days and take on various shapes throughout their short…